Friday, August 5, 2011

I am going to explain

Hey guys. It's hard to believe that my last post was in Febuary. It seemed like just yesterday I was reviewing books, laughing with my friends, and trying to hide my pain behind a smile. Basically in December after my Wintergirls post, I had a nevours breakdown. I tried to kill myself at least seven times (not all at once of course).
I couln't run from anything anymore. It was time to face up to the facts. I was seriously depressed, had horrible amounts of anxiety, and an eating disoder. I've pretty much been spending the rest of time in intense treatment. It took until now to get the courage to write this post. As hard as it is to be back, it feels great.
Thanks for all your support.
REVIEW OF SHIVER COMING SOON!
Carling <333

No comments:

Post a Comment